Topic: How to add photos at Photo! 3D Screensaver
Sometimes we receive letters with the question: "How to add photos into Photo! 3? Screensaver and how to manage them?"
In this topic we'll show you the process.
1) Make a right-click on a Screensaver icon and open "Configure" section into contex menu.
2) Click "Add new playlist" button or "Edit existing playlist".
3) Now you can add photos from Flickr into your playlist. You can make selection by tag, by username or use recent photos. Adjust settings as you like.
4) You can also select photos from your hard drive. Just choose the folder with the photos you ant to be presented in your screensaver and add them using special buttons. You can always delete undesired photos.
5) Then close a Playlist editor and activate the playlist you need by clicking its preview.