Topic: How to remove red eyes. Easy and fast method.
According to Wikipedia,
"The red-eye effect in photography is the common appearance of red pupils in color photographs of eyes. It occurs when using a photographic flash very close to the camera lens (as with most compact cameras), in ambient low light. Red-eye effect appears in the eyes of humans and animals that have no tapetum lucidum, hence no eyeshine, and rarely in animals that have a tapetum lucidum. The red-eye effect is a photographic effect, not seen in nature."
So red eye effect looks unnatural, thats why we want to remove it. Pho.to products and services propose you easy and convenient means for fixing this problem.
There are several ways to perform red eye removing:
1) Use Online Photo! Editor, "Fix Red Eye" tool.
See the example of usage below:
1. Upload the photo any way you like (here the sample photo is chosen)
2. Click "Fix red eye" button.
3. See the result instantly (you needn't to point the eyes on a photo manually)
4. Save and share the result any way you like
2) Use Makeup Photo! service to achive even better result
(for example, if one of the eyes is still red). The interface is almost the same as in Online Photo! Editor.
Makeup Photo! also has its own controls:
Skin makeup - removes pimples and skin defects when checked
Eye makeup - removes red eye effect and enhances eye contour and eye color when checked
Teeth whitening - whitens the teeth when checked
Glamour effect - “glamorizes” an image with a soft focus effect and color tinting when checked
3) If both these services couldn't help you, fix the red eyes manually
with the help of free Photo! Editor software download link
This software is also perfect for everyday photo editing thanks to its user-frindly interface and a plenty of tools